On last Monday,28th of June, Erasmus+ project Digital Humanist held its Final event. Due to the current COVID situation it was organised online with the participation of 9 partner institutions from 5 EU countries (Italy, Spain, Bulgaria, Greece and Poland). From the University of Alicante Daniel Tejerina, main researcher, and Olga Bloshchinska, project manager, participated. The main objective of this meeting was for each partner, to present their experience in the project and the results obtained in the experimental phase. The overall impact of the project is considered as high and has been positively evaluated by each institution. The main results over the past 2 years and a half are presented as follows:
- design of the European University Curriculum of the "Digital Humanist"
- creation of Open Educational Resources to acquire/consolidate skills to valorise the cultural assets of the territory, using the most suitable technologies to communicate local identities and values
- design of the Handbook to create digital, cultural stories to manage the complexity of communication in the cultural field, applying serial storytelling techniques (from web-series to sketch-coms)
- creation of the DIGIT Educational TV Programme, as an interactive learning space, to develop the target skills
- management by learners of corporate check-ups at Cultural and Creative Enterprises to analyse cultural communication processes, highlighting strengths and areas for improvement for the digital transformation of cultural content.
All the outputs can be accessed for free at Digital Humanist web site
Following on the event the consortium project meeting took place to review the pending tasks and when they will be finalized.