Intellectual property rights
- The material and content on, and services provided via this website are protected by copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- You may read, print and download parts of the material and information on this website for your private use or for use in the ordinary course of your business, but you may not make any profit from the use of that material or information, and you may not republish, disseminate or transmit any of it, or exploit it for commercial purposes, make any derivative work, or copy it for any other purpose without first obtaining written permission from Isis, or the rights owner.
- Any link to any other website is provided solely for convenience. If you use any link to another website, you will leave this website. We have not reviewed, have no control over, and are not responsible for, the content of any other website or availability.
- By including a link to another website from this website OGPI is not recommending or endorsing that website, the organisation that operates it, or its content. We do not give any warranty or representation about any other website, the organisation that operates it, or its content. If you decide to access any other website linked to this website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Accuracy of information and disclaimer
- OGPI makes no representation and gives no warranty that any information or content is accurate, up to date or complete. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information or content.
- You should independently verify any information and content on this website before relying on it. The information and content on this website are not intended to address any particular requirements – they do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by OGPI, and are not intended to be relied upon when making (or refraining from making) any decision. The information and content on, and this website are not substitutes for the exercise of professional judgement. If you are not qualified or experienced enough to make that judgement, you should take professional advice.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer systems are suitable to access and use this website. Isis does not warrant that any software or content on, or available via, this website will be free from viruses or other code that might be harmful. You are responsible for implementing sufficient anti-virus and other security checks to ensure the accuracy of data input and output.
- The material and information on this website is provided ‘as is’ without any conditions or warranties. All warranties, representations, terms, conditions and undertakings on our part, whether implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise (including any implied warranty, representation, term, condition or undertaking of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose) are excluded by Isis to the fullest extent allowed by law. In particular, Isis makes no representation and gives no warranty that it is the owner or licensee of any patents or other intellectual property rights in any invention, software or other work or material included in descriptions of technologies on this website.
- OGPI has no liability for the inability of anyone to access this website or any information or material on it, and we do not warrant that this website will operate without interruption.
- OGPI is not responsible for, and will have no liability for, any error or corruption or breach of security resulting from the transmission of any information or material over any telecommunications network.
- Subject to the point above, Isis will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, or for any loss of business, profit, revenue, opportunity, goodwill or data, lost or wasted management time or the lost time of other employees arising from your use of this website or any information or material on it, or your inability to use it (whether that loss is direct or indirect).